Madness Heist Madness Heist

so awesome

very good flash, this deffiantely needs a sequel

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

Awesome but...

It was amasing however my only real complaint is with the ending, you have left it wide open. I thought this was the last one yet the ending could have people thinking there will be more.

Dawning of Darkness 5 (P2 Dawning of Darkness 5 (P2

Awesome

I wasn't to sure at first if i liked the idea of sonic losing to shadow. But after hearing about this prophecy and doom and everything i can't wait. Keep up the good work

Age of the Brotherhood p1 Age of the Brotherhood p1

Awesome

i love the improvements from Origin and rise of the brotherhood. I also like the fact that you have new voice actors, Omahdon exspecially( cant spell) he fits the narrator perfectly. New voice actor for sonic is an awesome improvement aswell. Anyway i can tell this series will be alot darker then the others. Keep up the good work.

Milanous responds:

Be seeing alot more of Omahdon i hope

Madness Apotheosis Madness Apotheosis

wait no

you said this one was your faviourite.

Madness Avenger Madness Avenger

Didn't you say this was your faviourite one.

I see why this movie is so smooth. Talent.Talent. And even more talent.

Madness Redeemer Madness Redeemer

Awesome

Another great peice of art. The one thing about madness combat is that its really violent.....but also incredebly funny. cant wait for mc10.

Madness Combat Madness Combat

Krinkles....

You are like a ninja with flash(bad pun i know). This was the start of one of the best series in the world. Possibly. You have inspired me to make my one and only flash and post it here. Anyway great movie.

Sonic X: Cosmic Chase Sonic X: Cosmic Chase

excellent

That was really good. The animation was extremely smooth and looked quite pro. I must admit it wasn't the best ive seen but was defniantly better then what most people put on this site( one of those including me).

Halo 3 Awesome Halo 3 Awesome

..................

i was going to say that it was decent and give you a positive review but then you said i needed plastic surgery. Go look in the mirrior dipshit.